Monday, September 29, 2014

September 26
Today is towards the end of September.   It feel like almost the end of the year, like the earth IS flat and we, or I will be falling off of it.   October spells (I almost said smells and that's kinda how I feel  lol) my Birthday and I will be 55.   How did I get here.  Never did I imagine that I would get to the old age of 55.   It does happen.  I can't believe it.   I was 16 once, thinking that 27 was old and 67 was almost dead.  It isn't anymore.  For alot of people it actually is!   I'm so glad to be alive and now more than ever I take it as a .....gift?, is that the right word, ....as a wonderous event, to be alive.  A miracle.   A thing I really don't even understand.   "What is REALLY going on here that I am alive, here, in this yard, in this house, on this ball spinning in space, breathing this air, when I might not be under different circumstances.

I wrote my very intelligent cousin a message this morning.   This was it:    I wanted him to know, as I want you to know, that I did it.  I Nutribulleted.   The reason, if it matters to you, that I say I did it, is because I have to actually DO action, something to get this done!   Here's the msg because I like to read it.


Good morning! I Nutribulleted today. I put in a half pear like you suggested, kale, red and yellow peppers, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, couple strawberries, 3 or 4 blueberries. It was barely drinkable like Becky says, LOL, but then after I drank a bit I put in some honey. That helped too. Thanks for the suggestion. Also, thanks to you, I have gas. LOL But I feel great! Also ran a mile. Hope you guys have a great day! Really enjoyed the time with you and kids and dinner, thank you. I decided, I jokingly and laughingly say, not to put in on FB. lol Take care. Hope you are getting ready to go to the beach! I am happy for you ...and jealous. LOL I know you will have a blast.


No comments:

Post a Comment